A Story of Conversion
Monica’s unique and extensive experience in Comprehensive Sex Education gives her credibility to speak about the harms of this approach to children and vulnerable populations. For 10 years Monica was trained by and collaborated with Planned Parenthood, the LGBT+ community, STD programs, CDC, and Title X training centers.
What she witnessed, and her conversion, finally led her out of that industry and advocating for the protection of families and children from graphic sex education and abortion. Today Monica encourages faith families to use the Word of God to teach about marriage and the creation of family.
Invite Monica to your Church to hear how God has used the most unlikely of these to speak hope and life into a hurting world.
- Reclaiming Parenthood: Restoring Family Values in the Hearts of our Children
- Comprehensive Sex Education: Ideology and Facts
- “The Talk” is a life long conversation and it’s not graphic
- Identity is given by God & supported by family
- Single Parenthood & Isaiah 54
- Parent Leadership in your school, community, church and government
- Comprehensive Sex Education: It’s goal and how it’s impacting your families and marriages
- Identity: Gender, Sex or Christ
- Leadership inside and outside the Church
- Ministering to Single Parents and calling them to lead
**Each church is unique and It Takes a Family would like to hear your concerns and create a program that fits your needs.