Implementing SRA in your Clinic / Pregnancy Center
Pregnancy Help Centers have been integral in saving the lives of countless pre-born babies and their families. You have spoken hope into and met the needs of women, mothers, fathers and their children.
As the fight for life continues, Pregnancy Centers have become increasingly aware of the health care needs of their clients. You have seen for yourself the negative impact Comprehensive Sex Education (CSE) has had on men and women of all ages. Many of you are committed to addressing this issue using best practices.
Sexual Risk Avoidance (SRA) is a primary prevention strategy that encourages individuals to make healthy decisions in relationships and promotes optimal well being. The ultimate goal of SRA is to avoid risk behavior that leads to unplanned pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections.
Monica has over 10 years experience training public health clinics on client centered counseling skills and behavior change approaches. She is a certified Sexual Risk Avoidance Specialist and and engaging speaker and trainer.
- Implementing SRA into your center
- Comprehensive Sex Education: What is taught and how it grooms for abortion
- Sexual Risk Avoidance: Health, Hope & Success
- Client Centered Counseling Approach: Identifying the needs of your clients through effective communication
- Title X Family Planning: Understanding Title X and your PRC
- Comprehensive Sex Education: How it grooms for abortion and increased health risks
- Outreach Strategies: Positively Impacting your Community
**All centers are unique. Contact Monica to discuss your training needs.